Please note that Prospective Heads who applied in 2019-2020 should apply again on the updated 2020-2021 application form.
The ISABC Prospective Heads Development program provides a robust, authentic training program to prepare and support prospective Heads in ISABC schools.
The program will:
• Be tailored to the professional learning needs of individual course participants and meet the needs of ISABC schools for improved succession planning
• Focus on the high level skills of leadership in an independent school context
• Enable participants to reflect, practice and learn alongside peers, an experienced Head mentor and other prominent educators in BC
• Provide opportunity for an in-school reflective inquiry project interrogating leadership practices
• Support learning with relevant speakers drawn from ISABC schools and BC contexts (industry, universities, Ministry)
• Provide the opportunity to create a practical blueprint for the first 90 days as a new Head of School
Session 1: Residential October 2nd & 3rd, 2020
Session 2: November 20th, 2020
Session 3: January 29th, 2021
Session 4: March 5th, 2021
Session 5: April 16th, 2021
Session 6: May 14th 2021
Session 7: Residential 27th Sunday and 28th Monday June 2021
To apply, please complete the Google Form File here.
Attachments: Prospective Heads – Introduction To The Program