ISABC Prospective Heads’ Program 2023-2024
The occurrence of the Prospective Heads’ Program is contingent upon sufficient interest.
The ISABC Prospective Heads Development program provides a robust, authentic training program to prepare and support prospective Heads in ISABC schools.
The program will:
- Be tailored to the professional learning needs of individual course participants and meet the needs of ISABC schools for improved succession planning
- Focus on the high level skills of leadership in an independent school content
- Enable participants to reflect, practice and learn alongside peers, an experienced Head mentor and other prominent educators in BC
- Provide opportunity for an in-school reflective inquiry project interrogating leadership practices
- Support learning with relevant speakers drawn from ISABC schools and BC contexts (industry, universities, Ministry)
- Provide the opportunity to create a practical blueprint for the first 90 days as a new Head of School
To Learn More – Please View: Prospective Heads – Introduction To The Program
The 2023-2024 program
*Update on the 2023-2024 Program: Application Closed and Participants Selected.
The application deadline for the 2023-2024 program has concluded, and we are delighted to announce that the selection process has been successfully completed. We are no longer able to accept new applications for this cycle.
For those who were unable to apply this time, we invite you to stay tuned for future updates. Kindly revisit this page in June 2024 for information regarding upcoming program cycles and application availability.
We extend our gratitude to everyone who expressed interest in the 2023-2024 program. To the chosen participants, we look forward to commencing this enriching program with you.