ISABC Prospective Heads’ Program 2024-2025/6
*The occurrence of the Prospective Heads’ Program is contingent upon sufficient interest.
The ISABC Prospective Heads Development program provides a robust, authentic training program to prepare and support prospective Heads in ISABC schools.
The program will:
- Be tailored to the professional learning needs of individual course participants and meet the needs of ISABC schools for improved succession planning
- Focus on the high-level skills of leadership in an independent school content
- Enable participants to reflect, practice and learn alongside peers, an experienced Head mentor and other prominent educators in BC
- Provide an opportunity for an in-school reflective inquiry project interrogating leadership practices
- Support learning with relevant speakers drawn from ISABC schools and BC contexts (industry, universities, Ministry)
- Provide the opportunity to create a practical blueprint for the first 90 days as a new Head of School
To Learn More – Please View: Prospective Heads – Introduction To The Program
The 2024-2025/6 program
The Prospective Heads course will run when there is a cohort of 8 or more participants, generally every 3 years. This ensures robust discussion for participants and more cost-effective programming.
*The deadline for both applications is noon on May 17th, 2024.