*Please check back in May 2022 for details on the 2022-2023 Prospective Heads’ Program.
The ISABC Prospective Heads Development program provides a robust, authentic training program to prepare and support prospective Heads in ISABC schools.
The program will:
• Be tailored to the professional learning needs of individual course participants and meet the needs of ISABC schools for improved succession planning
• Focus on the high level skills of leadership in an independent school context
• Enable participants to reflect, practice and learn alongside peers, an experienced Head mentor and other prominent educators in BC
• Provide opportunity for an in-school reflective inquiry project interrogating leadership practices
• Support learning with relevant speakers drawn from ISABC schools and BC contexts (industry, universities, Ministry)
• Provide the opportunity to create a practical blueprint for the first 90 days as a new Head of School
Attachments: Prospective Heads – Introduction To The Program