Aug 24 Fri
Deadline - Expressions of Interest by June 1st, 2018.Read More
Applications and Heads Endorsement due by June 15th, 2018. A more detailed proposal will be due by August 24th, 2018.
Sep 1 Sat
The ISABC Prospective Heads Development program provides a robust, authentic training program to prepare and support prospective Heads in ISABC schools.Read More
The program will:
• Be tailored to the professional learning needs of individual course participants and meet the needs of ISABC schools for improved succession planning
• Focus on the high level skills of leadership in an independent school context
• Enable participants to reflect, practice and learn alongside peers, an experienced Head mentor and other prominent educators in BC
• Provide opportunity for an in-school reflective inquiry project interrogating leadership practices
• Support learning with relevant speakers drawn from ISABC schools and BC contexts (industry, universities, Ministry)
• Provide the opportunity to create a practical blueprint for the first 90 days as a new Head of School
2018 - September 16 & 17, November 3
2019 - January 17, March 8, April 16, June 7 & 8
To apply, please complete the GoogleForm.
Sep 27 Thu
Aberdeen Hall will be hosting the ISABC Conference on September 27th and 28th, 2018.
The Conference is open to colleagues in Marketing and Communications, Admissions, Advancement, Alumni and International Relations.
There has been a block booking made at the Delta Grand Hotel. Attendees can use booking reference M-BKLCTX6 for special room rates.
Itinerary (additional details will be added shortly)
Thursday Sept 27
5:00-6:00PM Check in at The Grand Hotel
6:30-8:30PM Keynote presentation and dinner at the Yacht Club
Friday, Sept 28Read More
8:30AM Shuttle to Aberdeen Hall
9:00-3:00PM Workshop – Itinerary TBA
To register for the conference please complete the Registration Google Form.