Mulgrave is an independent, non-denominational, co-educational school which is committed to providing an excellent academic programme from Pre-K through Grade 12. We are now inviting applications for TTOCs for Junior School Music.
The role of Junior School Music TTOC is to teach music to a range of grades, Pre-K to Grade 5. Mulgrave has well-equipped and purpose-designed music rooms, multiple practice studios and a state of the art theatre. Music is well resourced and supported enthusiastically by both students in the program, and the broader school community.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- Canadian residency and be legally entitled to work in Canada
- All the requirements to be certified to teach in British Columbia
- Experience Teaching Music to Junior School Students
- Fluent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Strong organisational, communication, administrative and interpersonal skills
Given the location of the school, applicants must provide for their own transportation.
For further information about our school, you are invited to visit our website at www.mulgrave.com. Resumes should be submitted by September 26, 2022 by visiting https://mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mulgrave.bamboohr.com.