Mulgrave is one of Canada’s leading independent co-educational pre-K – 12 day schools, serving the North Shore of Vancouver. We are an established IB Continuum World School with a reputation for excellence and innovation.
Working under the direction of the Office Manager and Senior Office Administrator, the Office Services & Front Desk Administrator will help to maintain the smooth operation of the school administrative office. This position will also cover reception from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm and be our first point of contact for students, parents, staff, and other guests to the school during those hours. As such, this front of house person plays a key and vital role for our school and must have the ability to provide a warm welcome and great customer service while completing various tasks and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Provide additional administrative support to all school with: photocopy, collating and distribute documents and mail outs, creating correspondence, spreadsheet information, name tags, labels, email lists, emergency contact lists
- Assist with ordering of office supplies & maintain an efficient inventory of office supplies in the supply cabinet
- Maintain all photocopiers and work with Ricoh to coordinate service calls and repairs
- Remain on call daily to assist with photocopier jams or issues
- Replenish paper, envelopes and letterhead stock as needed
- Assist with assigning purchase order numbers as needed for vendors, faculty & staff
- Assist the Senior Office Administrator with other duties as assigned
Reception Relief Coverage
- Relieve receptionist at 11:30 to 12:30 and 3:30 to 6:00 daily
- Answer incoming lines, greet and direct students, parents and visitors
- Assist with administrative work at the reception desk as needed
- Create schedules & ensure coverage of reception during school breaks and absences
- Stock desk supplies, create staff name badges and order Business cards for new incoming staff
- Train new staff on photocopiers
- Assign house teams and order house shirts for all faculty and admin staff
- 2 – 3 years office and administrative support
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player
- Good attention to detail with great prioritizing and organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of databases and websites and proficiency in various computer applications
- Computer experience: Microsoft Word; Excel; Advanced skills at mail merges with a strong aptitude for database and software applications; proficient with google applications.
- An understanding of human resources would be considered an asset
- Endorse the school’s mission and vision statement.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that is very competitive, as well as opportunities for professional growth. Our benefits include:
- An RRSP-matching program
- Professional and career development/training opportunities
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Personal day
- Employee assistance program
- Plenty of opportunities to get to know your colleagues during our various social events throughout the year
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Fitness / weight room & trainer
- Chair massages
Please visit our website at www.mulgrave.com for further information about our School and detailed job description.
Resumes should be submitted through https://mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/ by October 18, 2020. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk.