Mulgrave is one of Canada’s leading independent co-educational pre-K – 12 day schools, serving the North Shore of Vancouver. We are an established IB Continuum World School with a reputation for excellence and innovation. We are now seeking applicants for the role of Early Years Associate Teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(Including but not limited to)
- Work collaboratively with teaching colleagues to run a PK4 or PK3 classroom
- Plan some activities/lessons for the class
- Follow the numeracy and printing programme
- Participate in collaborative planning with faculty
- Use technology to record notes or actions of group
- Maintain professional records
- Assist with formative and summative assessments, and report cards
- Attend Early Years Faculty/PYP meetings
- Assist with conferences for parents when required as per published calendar
- Be available to meet parents when requested
- Be open to talk with parents and guide them through their anxieties
- Cover after school care duties
- Minimum of a current ECE certification
- Hold a current age appropriate First Aid Certificate
- Canadian residency and be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Flexibility, be open minded, willing to work with initiative, and an advocate of team play
- Commit to the school’s leadership values and the guidelines
- Willing to participate in school wide professional development and Early Years professional development opportunities, and to attend staff meetings
- Flexibility, open minded, willing to work with initiative and an advocate of team play
- A professional demeanour, and an interest in professional growth
Please visit our website at www.mulgrave.com for further information about our School and detailed job description.
Resumes should be submitted through https://mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/ by October 11, 2020. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mulgrave.bamboohr.com.