Financial Camp Instructor
Are you passionate about education, entrepreneurship or business? Do you enjoy helping children learn? Join St. Michaels University School (SMUS) Summer Camps and make a difference to young people’s financial literacy!
St. Michaels University School is seeking a summer instructor to teach a variety of weekly summer camps to children aged 6 to 16 years on such topics as entrepreneurship and personal finance using our easy-to-follow teaching guides and class materials.
The flexible schedule is ideal for someone looking for meaningful work this summer.
This position is dependent upon achieving minimum enrolment numbers.
Education and Experience:
· Post-secondary degree preferred, but strong current undergraduate or graduate students are encouraged to apply
· Experience working with children with preference given to candidates with demonstrable experience in teaching, tutoring or coaching.
· Strong interest in entrepreneurship or business preferred
· Proven work ethic
· Dependable and punctual
· Ability to communicate and engage with children
· Ability to adapt to the different learning styles of children
Pay range: $20.00 to $24.00 per hour
Criminal Record Check:
Must pass and maintain a clear Solicitor General criminal record check for the purpose of working with children.
Please respond with a cover letter and résumé by 2:00 pm on Friday, April 9, 2021 to this link: https://www.smus.ca/discover/careers/current
To apply for this job please visit www.smus.ca.