Glenlyon Norfolk School (GNS) is an independent day school that is a caring and thriving community. As one of only fifteen IB World Continuum schools in Canada offering three International Baccalaureate programs, GNS is proud of its unique ‘IB Advantage’: a 21st-Century education which educates the whole child and creates global thinkers. Our strength lies in meeting students where they are and in providing them the skills and opportunities to explore who they will become.
We are a strong community minded team at GNS with a big heart and a strong work ethic. We are looking for like-minded individuals who will share in our passion for preparing outstanding young men and women in making positive differences in the world. We are currently seeking creative and inspirational educators who wish to experience the exceptional teaching and learning that happens in an IB school. Positions available include:
Teachers on Call
All curricular areas and grades (JK – 12)
Successful applicants will have:
- a valid BC teaching certificate (for K-12)
- experience teaching at the elementary, middle and/or senior school level
- exceptional interpersonal skills to establish connections with students and colleagues
- must be highly collegial and a collaborative team player
- a strong aptitude in differentiated learning styles and a passion for educating the whole student
- a strong knowledge of inquiry-based and project-based learning approaches
- experience integrating technology in the classroom to transform learning
* For TOC applicants for our JK program, an ECE or ECEA certificate is required.
If you are a dynamic and collaborative individual and seek an opportunity to work with an exceptional community of professionals, we would love to hear from you. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter indicating personal strengths and accomplishments by visiting the following link: https://easyapply.co/job/teachers-on-call-toc?rcid=isabc.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Glenlyon Norfolk School will only use and retain personal information for the purpose for which it was collected. Any personal information provided will be maintained in confidence.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.