Come Join Our Team!
Vancouver Talmud Torah (VTT) is a school where you will love contributing every day.
- Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment?
- Do you love children?
- Do you appreciate professional learning and growth opportunities?
- Is it important for you to work in a warm and supportive community?
- Are you interested in meeting colleagues and families from all over the world?
VTT, a community Jewish day school serving a student body from ages 3 to 13, is currently recruiting an Early Primary Teacher. We proudly offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
At Vancouver Talmud Torah, we provide a stimulating and challenging educational environment infused with meaningful learning experiences. Our school serves families from a diverse range of Jewish backgrounds and religious practices. We are Western Canada’s largest Jewish community day school and have more than 100 years of experience!
Our faculty are an integral part of our school community. VTT provides the opportunity to work in a collaborative, innovative and engaging educational setting and we are committed to on-going professional development and mentorship. Our school offers a culture that values academic excellence, community, inclusivity and social responsibility. We also operate in a beautiful new campus in the heart of Vancouver with easy access to major transit.
If working for our school excites you, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply if you have the following qualifications:
- Current TRB Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Commitment to children and to supporting their individual learning goals.
- Skill in differentiating instruction and fostering a collaborative and creative environment.
- Ability to use a wide range of learning strategies and teaching styles according to the needs of students.
- A commitment to excellence in teaching, collaboration and ongoing professional growth.
- Possess a comprehensive background in the BC Ministry of Education core subject areas.
- Proficiency using technology to enhance the curriculum and a curiosity to integrate STEAM principles.
- Superb communication, creative problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Support the mission, vision and values of our school.
Email a current resume and cover letter in PDF to Leigh Ariel, Principal of Primary, to [email protected] by July 15, 2022.
Candidates need not be Jewish to apply, but should have an appreciation for Jewish culture and values.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.