Payroll and Finance Coordinator
Southpointe Academy, an independent, K-12, university-preparatory school in Tsawwassen, B.C., invites applications from individuals who wish to join our dynamic community. Located in a contemporary urban learning environment, the School building meets rigorous architectural standards and possesses views from all common areas of the Fraser Delta, Gulf of Georgia and the North Shore Mountains. Southpointe Academy is home to 560 students and over 80 teachers and support staff.
The School is an authorized International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP) World School and IB Middle Years Programme (IB MYP) World School. Southpointe also offers The College Board’s Advanced Placement (AP) Program to students in Grades 10 to 12. Our graduates attend the top post-secondary schools in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, the Payroll and Finance Coordinator position will commence February 3, 2020.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent, relevant experience in both accounting and payroll;
- Experience of processing payroll using Payworks or similar payroll system;
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and Google Docs;
- Ability to work cooperatively with all members of the school community;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Valid BC Driver’s License. Safe driving record.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Extended health and benefits;
- RRSP matching program;
- Subsidised lunch program.
- Cover Letter;
- Two letters of reference from past supervisors, including the most recent supervisor.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Southpointe Academy; however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.