Administrative Coordinator - Senior School
Mulgrave is one of Canada’s leading independent co-educational pre-K – 12 day schools, serving the North Shore of Vancouver. We are an established IB Continuum World School with a reputation for excellence and innovation.
The primary role of the Senior School (SS) Administrative Coordinator is to provide administrative support to the SS Principal, Vice Principals and the University Counselling Department. Additionally, this role is responsible for travel coordination of all Global Education and Outreach (GEx) school trips and teacher professional development.
- 2 – 3 years office and administrative support
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense and respect of confidentiality
- Good knowledge of grammar and strong writing skills
- Proficiency in various computer applications including Google applications, word processing, presentations and database management using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher), Adobe Photoshop and PCR
- Endorse the school’s mission and vision statement
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that is very competitive, as well as opportunities for professional growth. Our benefits include:
An RRSP-matching program:
- Professional and career development/training opportunities
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Personal day
- Employee assistance program
- Dress Casual days during school breaks
- Plenty of opportunities to get to know your colleagues during our various social events throughout the year
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Fitness / weight room & trainer
- Chair massages
Please visit our website at www.mulgrave.com for further information about our School and a detailed Job Description, including skill requirements.
Resumes should be submitted through https://mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/ by November 22, 2019. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.