Collingwood School is a coeducational day school located on two campuses in West Vancouver, BC. Our purpose is to teach, model, inspire and encourage our students, ultimately preparing them to become successful global citizens. With an innovative, evolving approach to teaching, the totality of our curriculum provides students with a wealth of diverse, meaningful and transformative educational experiences.
We are hiring a Full-Time Permanent Database Coordinator to join the Advancement Department. We are looking for an energetic, self-starter to work with our team in this support role.
Collingwood relies on the support of parents, alumni families and friends of the School to provide outstanding programs and services in contemporary and well-equipped facilities. The Advancement Department work with a group of dedicated donors and parent volunteers to achieve these fundraising goals.
• Database maintenance and updating (Raisers’ Edge – RE)
• Cleanliness and accuracy of the Advancement database
• Coordinate the 2-week (maximum) turnaround on gift processing and acknowledgements including regular financial reporting, all batch preparation, commitment, filing, coding and receipting
• Ensure acknowledgement letters, including Annual Fund, Major Gifts, Gift Planning, Special Appeals, and Donor Stewardship Reports are kept up-to-date and are relevant
• Ensure the accuracy of the Foundation’s gift processing financial record keeping in RE in preparation for quarterly financial statements and the annual year-end audit
• Produce and coordinate Advancement event RSVP lists and correspondence
• Execute the monthly processes and procedures associated with the pledge fulfillment schedule, including reminder letters and overdue procedures
• Support with the creating, editing and maintaining the department’s paper filing systems
• Maintain the weekly production schedule
• Assist in the gift processing and set up of online fundraising campaigns
• Special Event support and other duties as assigned
• Occasional evening and weekend work as required
• Strong computer and word processing skills
• Demonstrated experience with Raisers’ Edge
• Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong Mandarin communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficient with MS Excel
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills; an approachable and friendly demeanor
• Proactive nature and a sense of initiative
Our “Must Haves”
• Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
• Desire to excel and succeed
• Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal –oriented)
• Self-motivated, energetic and fun!
We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, along with one of the most beautiful locations in Canada to work!
If this role sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you! Please submit a cover letter detailing your suitability for the position along with your resume, including three employment references, by October 20, 2020.
We thank all applicants for your interest but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit canr58.dayforcehcm.com.