Mulgrave is one of Canada’s leading independent co-educational pre-K – 12 day schools, serving the North Shore of Vancouver. We are an established IB Continuum World School with a reputation for excellence and innovation.
Working under the direction of the Office Manager and Senior Office Administrator, the Receptionist is our first point of contact for students, parents, staff, and other guests to the school. As such, this front of house person plays a key and vital role for our school and Office Services team, and this person must have the ability to provide a warm welcome and great customer service while efficiently completing various tasks and responsibilities. The hours for this position are Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Greeting visitors, parents, students in a courteous, warm & welcoming manner
- Acting as our first line of security by requiring all visitors to be signed in
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, screening & directing calls
- Responsible for paging calls for Mulgrave Emergency Response Team
- Accepts deliveries, and arranges the distribution to the relevant department/person
- Manages courier deliveries incoming and outgoing
- Provide administrative support to Staff/Faculty as required
- Provide additional support with: photocopying, collating and distributing documents and mail outs, creating correspondence, spreadsheet information, name tags, labels, email lists, emergency contact lists
- Assists & updates the Daily & Weekend Visitor Logs and scans the logs weekly to the Google drive
- Assists with updating all door signs & mailbox labels for new staff
- 2 – 3 years experience in reception and administrative procedures
- Experience working on computers and relevant software applications (Google Suite & Excel)
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to multitask; answering phones/emails/inquiries while remaining calm and professional
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; telephone skills
Please visit our website at www.mulgrave.com for further information about our School and detailed job description.
Resumes should be submitted through https://mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/ by January 19, 2021. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk.