Glenlyon Norfolk School is a university preparatory school, firmly rooted in the values of the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Round Square. As one of only thirteen schools in Canada authorized to offer three IB programs, GNS is proud of its unique 'IB Advantage': a 21st-Century approach which educates the whole child and creates global thinkers.
GNS is seeking exceptional Tutors to become part of our Tutoring Pool for Senior School students in Grades 9-12 in the following subject areas:
• Spanish Physics Chemistry
• Biology French Math
• Demonstrated tutoring experience in one or more of the above subject areas
• Demonstrated experience with the BC curriculum
• Demonstrated experience working with international students
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong capacity to develop positive relationships with students and other community members
• Post-Secondary Education at the University level in an area of specialty
• Demonstrated experience with the IB curriculum an asset
• B.C. Teacher’s certificate preferred
Tutors invited to become part of our pool will be referred to students in need of private tutoring. Opportunities are therefore, dependent on student requests. All tutors must undergo a criminal record check paid for by Glenlyon Norfolk School.
We look forward to receiving your letter of interest accompanied by curriculum vitae. Please submit to Kyla Koperrud at email@example.com